Pirates and Hot dogs and Sponges- Oh My! is a Web-Log about the daily comings and goings of our apartment. It's about the things everyone else overlooks- the things they're afraid to tell you about. In short, it is real life. In your face!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another first post

I agree, there is a lot to live up to here. Walrus postings, puppets, something about al being dirty...how can i compete?

I guess I'd like to say first that I am relieved that I am no longer the only "hacker" among us that has a blog. In your face Sachin and my family. This blog is everything I could have dreamed of and more. Its truly a christmas miracle.

So, I really think the best way for my first post to start and end is with a a little montage of pictures from over the years. We've been this amazing starting in 2000 (at least amazing in the group sense). I'll start off mild since Lisa doesn't want me to wait to post this and this blog is far too aroused...

Peacock Brad:
Sangeetha in a Crate:Athletes:
Bear Attack!
Lisa's modeling days:
Namrata and her first sweaty fob orgy (steph's jealous can't you tell?)
I don't even know how to caption this one:
Lisa and Steph looking amazing The infamous fat brad. I think he might kill me for posting this.



More to come later...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Charmi- where are your pictures? Will they be coming with the new post?

pita said...

wow. that truly was a christmas miracle. well done charmi. no one can compete with that first post...you showed me up.