Pirates and Hot dogs and Sponges- Oh My! is a Web-Log about the daily comings and goings of our apartment. It's about the things everyone else overlooks- the things they're afraid to tell you about. In short, it is real life. In your face!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More

Okay, Pavan's postings are too much to follow. I wish they would stick to one language (at least one per blogging entry). Also that they would make sense ;) Especially since the rest of this web log is so serious.

Also yes, I've changed my display name. I thought I needed more anonymity and also more street credit (hence the gangsta-ness). These are the things I think about in the land of the dead deer. Today I only saw one half-corpse so that was pretty good. Then I spent the rest of the night shopping online with pita-neni

As promised here are the rest of the pics. There were just a few more pics to add (I can't find a lot of them anymore).

The Happy Couple:

No words again:
Boy love:

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have words for the second picture: our triumphant heroine arrives to save the day- in a sweater cape and track shorts