Pirates and Hot dogs and Sponges- Oh My! is a Web-Log about the daily comings and goings of our apartment. It's about the things everyone else overlooks- the things they're afraid to tell you about. In short, it is real life. In your face!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

calling all hotdogs and pirates...

Hello all, sorry I have been mia lately...but now i'm back and ready for action!

First of all, can anyone tell me why I'm watching Clash of the Choirs? Well, I know the answer to that...it's because Michael Bolton is sexy. GO TEAM BOLTON!

Secondly, yesterday and today I could not stop yawning. You know how they say yawns are infectious? I was infecting myself. I was avering 4 yawns/6.3 min. And I have cotton mouth.

Thirdly, on a brighter note, I have been talking to C-unit, although she is all the way in the motherland, so that has been making my days better.

Tomorrow I'm off to California for the holidays, so if I don't talk to everyone, have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!

No comments: